Client Apartment Complex
Location Los Angeles, California
Rooms Affected :
- Laundry Room
- Dining Room
A customer called our technicians to go out to an Emergency Water Damage that happened in one of his apartment units. The source of the leak was caused by the washer unit that had leaked inside of the apartment bathroom, which went down to the garage of unit. Technicians took quick action and started by installing Dehumidifiers into areas that were affected by water. They also had to clean and sanitize affected areas with microbial agent. Technician made sure no asbestos or mold were present in areas of home, and results came back that all was clear. Tech monitored areas till 100% dry. This claim was settled by Insurance settlement through Assurant Insurance and customer paid nothing out of pocket. The customer was satisfied and content with all the work performed.