When it comes to water damage restoration we’re the “first responders” in Newport Beach. The first 24 hours are the most critical in preventing further damage to wood, drywall, and many other materials. That keeps water damage repairs and lost possessions to a minimum. And that’s why we have 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Whatever time of the day or night you call you’ll always reach a live person. Within minutes they will dispatch a crew certified in water damage restoration services to arrive at any Newport Beach location, residential or commercial, within an hour.
We’re a single company that can handle all your water damage removal needs start to finish, including working directly with your insurance company. So there’s no need to stress out or feel overwhelmed. Rest assured that everything that needs to be done will be done, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Water Damage Mitigation
If mitigation efforts such as water extraction and drying aren’t begun immediately problems such as mold an bacterial growth can begin in as little as 24 hours. Further deterioration — including warping wood, delaminating paneling, and disintegrating drywall — can become significant soon after that.
Much of the destruction can remain hidden as even relatively minor flooding (such as from a tub overflow) causes surprisingly large amounts of water to quickly soak in deeply. Trapped underneath flooring and inside walls, moisture leads to secondary damage that can progress for weeks or even months regardless of Newport Beach weather.
Without immediate professional damage restoration, insurance claims will almost certainly be denied as the insurer can argue that they could have been prevented. But by following best practices from the very start those claims should be approved.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Newport Beach
The sooner water damage removal begins the fewer water damage repairs there will be. And the sooner your life will be back to normal. So we’re always ready for flood damage removal and storm damage cleanup projects of any scale.
Our fast-response water damage restoration services include the following.
- Inspection and evaluation by a certified inspector, along with no-charge estimates, planning, and goal-setting.
- Pump Out, draining, and/or mop-up
- Pack Out Leaving possessions in a damp contaminated environment is likely to lead to further damage. Our pack out services carefully pack and transport key items to our climate-controlled facility for treatment and secure storage. When your Newport Beach home or business is ready we’ll return them to exactly where they belong. Each item receives an ID and is tracked, and you along with your insurance company will have a complete inventory.
- Water Extraction Our advanced surface water extraction equipment removes up to twice as much water as other methods and typically saves 1-2 days in overall drying times.
- Rapid Structural Drying Thorough structural dry out is the cornerstone of halting secondary damage and preparing for restoration. In addition to the latest in widely used dehumidifiers and air movers, our special equipment inventory includes special mats for rescuing flooring along with gear that forces pressurized air into wall cavities to minimize the need for tear outs.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting From upholstery and carpet cleaning to highly specialized procedures, our experts know exactly what’s needed. Even water straight from plumbing soon becomes filled with viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Any water that’s been in contact with the soil must be considered contaminated from the start. Following IICRC standards and guidelines we treat ground flooding and sewage cleanup the same, taking all the recommended precautions and sanitation procedures under the supervision of our certified anti-microbial technicians.
- Mold and Odor Control Lingering moisture lead to bacterial and mold growth. So in addition to thorough cleaning, we typically apply antimicrobials and other abatement treatments. We may also use our hydroxyl- and ozone-generators to permanently neutralize all odors.
- Repairs and Reconstruction With a California general contractor’s license we can take care of minor repairs, major repairs, and reconstruction, floor to ceiling (and beyond). That includes plumbing, electrical, cabinetry, roofing, and other building trades.
Water Damage Emergency In Newport Beach? Call (855) 220-1256
If the source of water isn’t clearly known, or if you suspect you have a leak, our leak detection services can track it down. Any Newport Beach plumber can perform a pressure leak detection test, but our experts combine experience, training, and the latest electronic instruments to non-destructively pinpoint its location. That avoids unnecessary restoration and assures that we solved the actual problem.
Despite the best intervention, a water intrusion can still result in a major mold problem. Or you might need mold removal simply as a result of high indoor humidity (common in Newport Beach). Regardless, mold outbreaks pose minor to major health risks irrespective of the color or apparent extent. Far more than the fuzzy you see can be hiding inside walls and flooring as being a fungus mold doesn’t need light to grow.
Our certified mold remediation specialists set up all precautions against the spread of spores and other contamination before beginning work. They then complete mold removal according to industry best-practices for your particular situation. They may also apply eco-friendly anti-fungal treatments and decontaminate nearby areas including carpet and duct-work. As needed they will use our extra-safe hydroxyl generators to permanently remove all odors.
We’re an independent locally owned and operated contractor specializing in water damage restoration services. Our company is fully licensed & insured, and our highly-trained technicians are certified by industry leader IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification), the CRA (Cleaning and Restoration Association), and other independent organizations. For the very best results, we back our skilled technicians with a large inventory of state-of-the-art equipment together with the latest cleaning and restoration products.
We’ll work with your insurance company directly, saving you the time and hassle. Over the years our insurance experts have become familiar with many Newport Beach local adjusters and know exactly how to handle the paperwork and navigate the claims process.
You can take control of the situation, and our water damage services are backed by a 100% satisfaction